Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com> on 2017/03/21 15:30:23 UTC

jenkins.impala.io job queues disabled, restarting to apply security updates

There are a few security updates issued for plugins we use on
jenkins.impala.io.

I've disabled the ability to start new jobs. No jobs are running currently.
I'll reply to this message when the update is complete.

Re: jenkins.impala.io job queues disabled, restarting to apply security updates

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.
Jenkins is back up.