Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Venkatesh <vr...@aol.com> on 2010/08/23 21:32:24 UTC

org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.output.NullOutputFormat ClassNotFoundException

 Probably wrong list to ask this question. Google was not that helpfull.
I'm using Hbase-0.20.5 & Hadoop-0.20.2

I get this class not found exception when kicking of a mapreduce job (that reads hbase table as input &
outputs to another hbase table)...only when kicked off from "JMX" (tomcat)

It works fine..when I have periodic scheduler running automatically in the background..

Also..I see this error on a 64-bit machine..& not on 32bit machines..

Wierd..wonder if anyone has any insights?..Setup looks identical..

thanks
venkatesh