Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2005/05/17 17:46:03 UTC

Re: Announcement: Jetspeed-2 M3_preparation branch created / M3 release planned next weekend

El lun, 16-05-2005 a las 07:52 -0700, David Sean Taylor escribió:
> Ate Douma wrote:
>
> > Furthermore, we could try to do the Jetspeed-1 1.6 (Fusion) release at
> > the same time
> > as discussed before.
> > Any ideas and/or support for this too?
>
> +1 on releasing 1.6 based on M3
> Can I propose releasing on Monday, May 23 instead of the weekend?

+1 too

BTW, how about scheduling Wed-Fri next week (after the release) for
migration from cvs to subversion?

This is long overdue, and unless the release brings catastrophe, we can
refrain from committing a few days after (and keep needed patches in
patch form ready for svn).

Raphael, how were your svn test? I think all right, but I'm not sure.

What does people think about it?

Regards
--
Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
High Sierra Technology, SLU

Re: Announcement: Jetspeed-2 M3_preparation branch created / M3 release planned next weekend

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Ate Douma wrote:
> Santiago Gala wrote:
>
>> El lun, 16-05-2005 a las 07:52 -0700, David Sean Taylor escribió:
>>
>> BTW, how about scheduling Wed-Fri next week (after the release) for
>> migration from cvs to subversion?
>>
>> This is long overdue, and unless the release brings catastrophe, we can
>> refrain from committing a few days after (and keep needed patches in
>> patch form ready for svn).
>>
>> Raphael, how were your svn test? I think all right, but I'm not sure.
>>
>> What does people think about it?
>
> +1

+1

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: Announcement: Jetspeed-2 M3_preparation branch created / M3 release planned next weekend

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@aptiwan.com>.
Santiago Gala wrote:
> El lun, 16-05-2005 a las 07:52 -0700, David Sean Taylor escribió:
>
> This is long overdue, and unless the release brings catastrophe, we can
> refrain from committing a few days after (and keep needed patches in
> patch form ready for svn).
>
> Raphael, how were your svn test? I think all right, but I'm not sure.

Pretty OK after one to two small issues when running cvs2svn (but they
have already been fixed after the SVN test made by Noel)

> What does people think about it?

+1 for me

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@aptiwan.com