Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Mario Felarca <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/31 20:03:50 UTC

Received error during templating while trying to upgrade

Hello all,

I have some XSL files that were working fine under
Xalan 2.2 (don't think it was final, I'll have to
double check).

Now, I am trying to upgrade to Xalan 2.4.1 to run some
tests, and I am encountering this error when trying to
template the stylesheets.

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Illegal
value: @width used for QNAME attribute: name

I have tried looking in the archives and elsewhere for
this message and have not seen it. Can anyone help me
or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Mario-

Re: Received error during templating while trying to upgrade

Posted by Mario Felarca <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Ah ha. Thank you. Someone had some old code in there
that was doing name="@width". The node was unused
however (I think they were experimenting), so
commenting it out fixed it.

Is there a reason why this is caught now but not in
the 2.2 version we are currently using?

Thanks again,

Mario-