Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Clarence Dahlin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/19 16:12:23 UTC

SimpleSessionHandler and namespace

Would it be possible to change the namespace which is referenced to when
using the SimpleSessionHandler?

Namspace ns1 below is what I'm talking about.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Header>
<ns1:sessionID soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/session"
>-7488824456558906570
</ns1:sessionID>
</soapenv:Header>

I'm trying to create a WSDL which isn't dependent on any other namespaces
but our own, wsdl, soap and xml schema namespaces.

Is .NET able to generate code to handle this sessionID if I represent it in
the WSDL as soap:header?

kind regards,
Clarence

Re: SimpleSessionHandler and namespace

Posted by Clarence Dahlin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Would it be possible to define my own Session element in the XML Schema,
refer to it in the WSDL and still use the SimpleSessionHandler with that
element?

The thing is that I'm writing a standard which everyone then should follow
with their own implementations. I can't use the axis.org/session namespace
and need to create elements in my own namespace.

If it is possible, I do want the frameworks to handle the session, alas the
question about SimpleSessionHandler.

Please help me, I'm really struggling with this problem.

kind regards,
Clarence