Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Manuzhai <ma...@manuzhai.nl> on 2006/09/21 13:55:15 UTC

SSL disabled due to library version mismatch

I'm getting this error from svn 1.4.0 when trying to check something out
from SourceForge. I think I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.8. What could be the
problem here?

supaari buildbot # svn co
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/feedvalidator/trunk/ feedvalidator
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/feedvalidator/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/feedvalidator/trunk': SSL negotiation failed:
SSL disabled due to library version mismatch (https://svn.sourceforge.net)

Regards,

Manuzhai

Re: SSL disabled due to library version mismatch

Posted by Mark <ma...@mitsein.net>.
I answered this in another thread this week, but what fixed it for me
was to compile neon and install it separately, then use the
--with-neon=<path> flag with configure for subversion and rebuild.
Not sure what the difference is from 1.3.2, but with 1.4.0 things got
confused.

On 9/21/06, Manuzhai <ma...@manuzhai.nl> wrote:
> I'm getting this error from svn 1.4.0 when trying to check something out
> from SourceForge. I think I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.8. What could be the
> problem here?
>
> supaari buildbot # svn co
> https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/feedvalidator/trunk/ feedvalidator
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svnroot/feedvalidator/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svnroot/feedvalidator/trunk': SSL negotiation failed:
> SSL disabled due to library version mismatch (https://svn.sourceforge.net)
>
> Regards,
>
> Manuzhai

Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will
always be happy."