Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Fintan Conway <Fi...@esb.ie> on 2008/08/29 13:14:30 UTC

Enums in MyFaces 1.2.2

Hi,

I notice in the recent announcement that MyFaces 1.2.2 has fixed a bug
where enums could not be handled.

Could some provide me with examples where enums are handled?
What are the components required?  (Tomahawk / Sandbox).
Any special converters / validators needed?

I could not find examples in the irian web site, nor on the Wiki.

Do I need to do anything special at all, or will the Tomahawk components
recognise that the field is an enum and populate (e.g. a listbox) with
the enum values?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Fintan