Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2020/03/12 09:39:32 UTC

Re: Participation in the Outreachy May/2020

Hi Cameleers,
you might have noticed the influx of Outreachy applicants making their
first contributions to Camel, and very likely their first
contributions to an open source project.

This is exciting and very good for the Camel community.

If you would like to help and mentor Outreachy interns, feel free to
reach out to me and I can add you as co-mentors. PMC/committers can be
added directly, for non-PMC/committers we have a process of achieving
consensus within the PMC. Get in touch with me for details.

Please have a look at what entails to be a mentor at the Outreachy website:
https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/#mentor

zoran

zoran