Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Suvendu_Mohapatra <Su...@satyam.com> on 2009/05/04 07:31:18 UTC

RE: JDBC Connection Config

Please make changes in the following way..it may help you...

set HEAP=-Xms512m -Xmx1024m
set NEW=-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=512m
set SURVIVOR=-XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=50%
set TENURING=-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=2
set EVACUATION=-XX:MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=50%
set RMIGC=-Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=600000
-Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=600000
set PERM=-XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
set DEBUG=-verbose:gc -XX:+PrintTenuringDistribution

save the jmeter.bat file and run jmeter once again. If you are facing the same problem then run your script in non-gui mode...

With Regards,
Suvendu

Posted by "C.Vijayakumar" <bc...@altechindia.com>.
Hi

I went through the Distributed Testing PDF file and configured all the
setting as described in it . While am running the test plan I am getting the
following error message as

" Connection refused to host 192.168.1.78;nested exception
is:java.net.ConnectionException:Connection refused:connect "

1. My system IP address is 192.168.1.57 and am running the Test Plan from my
system
2. The IP address of Slave system is 192.168.1.78
3. I configured the setCP of Server.batch in slave system as START
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02\jre\bin\rmiregistry
4. I configured the hosts in jmeter.properties in my system as -
remote_hosts=192.168.1.78
5. I just started jmeter and run the same test plan
6. Soon it shows the above error message .

Note : While I executed the JMeter.server batch file in slave I got the
following message on command prompt

   Could not find ApacheJmeter_core.jar ...
   ... Trying JMETER_HOME=..
   Found ApacheJMeter_core.jar

Could any one please explain where I made mistake(s) ?

Thanks in Advance .

Thanking you .
With warm regards.,
Vijayakumar.C