Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pierod <pi...@hotmail.com> on 2009/10/27 11:33:42 UTC

Jboss: Servicemix Web and ActiveMQ

Hi,
I integrated servicemix web console and so JBI container under Jboss 4.2.3
but I can't find the embedded ActiveMQ broker inside the war file..
My Question is:

Is There an ActiveMQ instance inside servicemix (fuse) console web?
How to configure it?

Or I have configure the activemq Resource Adapter for Jboss like embedded
broker?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Jboss: Servicemix Web and ActiveMQ

Posted by pierod <pi...@hotmail.com>.
I solved,
I managed to configure activeMq in servicemix web console,
The steps to follow are:

1) copy fuse_esb/conf/activemq.xml file into apache-servicemix-web/WEB-INF
folder
2) copy from fuse_esb/lib activemq library into
apache-servicemix-web/WEB-INF/lib folder
3) Edit apache-servicemix-web/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml adding the following
line:
<import resource="./activemq.xml" />
4) Edit apache-servicemix-web/WEB-INF/activemq.xml if you want configure
your broker

Likewise, you can import the other configuration files from use_esb/conf/ to
apache-servicemix-web/WEB-INF must be careful with the dependencies with
other libraries and we must add a line (<import resource="./file_conf.xml"
/>) into apache-servicemix-web/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml file.

thanks anyway!