Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steve Vanspall <st...@crmsoftware.com.au> on 2002/09/25 05:03:38 UTC

getting "JasperException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection"

Hi there, I have just switch from Tomcat 4.0.3 to Tomcat 4.1

When I startup Tomcat, and try to go to the WebApp, I get the following message

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection

I have changed nothing in my web.xml or struts-config.xml file, I have just ported the Directory to the new Tomcat.

this is the line I have for my webapp in the server.xml file

<Context path=""  workDir="C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\CRMSoftwareApp\work\org\apache\jsp" docBase="C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\CRMSoftwareApp" debug="0"/>

This is My setup

- Tomcat 4.1 (The only thing about my setup that has changed)
- J2SE 1.4.1
- Struts 1.1-b2
- Eclipse 2.0 (Problem is independant of Eclipse)

Can anyone point me in the right direction. It must be a line somewhere that I haven't updated

Thanks in advance

Steve