Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at> on 2008/03/18 12:09:29 UTC

enforcer-plugin causes multimodule project to fail

Hi all!

I stumbled over a problem with the maven-enforcer-plugin (tested with
1.0-alpha-3 and 1.0-SNAPSHOT): when a new multi-module project is created
and the m-enforcer-p is used, maven fails with a "Failed to resolve
artifact" error.

This only happens when the new artifacts are not already in any configured
repository.

I already created a Jira issue for this with a test project attached:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MENFORCER-42

Anybody else who has similar problems with the enforcer?

btw: according to the SVN repository some people are working on the plugin.
Are there any plans to release a new version in the near future?

regards,
- martin

RE: enforcer-plugin causes multimodule project to fail