Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Avi Nanhkoesingh <AN...@schubergphilis.com> on 2015/02/16 16:45:03 UTC

[dev] Adding VPN functionality for CloudStack

Hi all,

I need to implement some VPN functionality for the CloudStack provider in LibCloud. At minimum the following endpoints will be added:

- listVpnGateways
- createVpnGateway
- updateVpnGateway
- deleteVpnGateway

- listVpnCustomerGateways
- createVpnCustomerGateway
- updateVpnCustomerGateway
- deleteVpnCustomerGateway

- listVpnConnections
- createVpnConnection
- updateVpnConnection
- deleteVpnConnection

At the moment I do not see any VPN implementation in LibCloud. Pointers about implementing this would be appreciated before I start working on this.

Thanks in advance,

Avi Nanhkoesingh

Re: [dev] Adding VPN functionality for CloudStack

Posted by Avi Nanhkoesingh <AN...@schubergphilis.com>.
Thank you all. I will create a pull request.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.