Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Yury Skanavy <ys...@tibco.com> on 2017/08/16 18:51:31 UTC

Parse an CSDL schema and programmatically examine contents

Hi All

I am looking for a way to parse a V4 CSDL text/file into object model
for the purpose of programmatic introspection. I see classes like
EdmSchema, CsdlScheama and so on, but can't figure out if there is some
sort of parsing facility that would consume XML text of a schema and
return corresponding objects. Does such functionality exist?

Thanks,
Yury

Re: Parse an CSDL schema and programmatically examine contents

Posted by Tom van Wietmarschen <aa...@gmail.com>.
Ramesh,

The two issues are:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1152 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1152>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1166 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1166>

/Tom

Re: Re[2]: Parse an CSDL schema and programmatically examine contents

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Hans Kruse <kr...@hanskruse.eu>.
Any news about a new release? My coworker Tom van Wietmarschen submitted a
few fixes with tests. We now use a forked version:(

Regards,
Hans

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017, 13:50 Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I believe we added initial support in 4.2 and few fixes in 4.3. You can
> look at the revision history.
>
> Ramesh..
>
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Yury Skanavy <ys...@tibco.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Another question. Is this functionality available in version 4.0 of
>> Olingo?
>>
>> Thanks.

Hans Kruse

☎: +31683968991