Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Roy Fielding <fi...@beach.w3.org> on 1995/09/14 23:16:38 UTC

Re: vote deadline ?

>I don't recall seeing anyone else +1 the vote deadline extension I put
>forward, so are we still on for a vote collection by the end of
>Friday ? (can 2 people +1 the Monday extension ?)

+1 on a Monday vote deadline, since some of the patchfiles were changed
   yesterday without changing the IDs.  Just a reminder -- that is
   not allowed by the voting guidelines for good reason, in that
   it prevents people from knowing exactly what it is they are
   voting for.  However, in this case, nobody had voted yet anyway.

The extended deadline will also allow me to test them as well.

....Roy