Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by sky <x_...@163.com> on 2017/06/20 03:45:51 UTC

Impala make install

Hi all,
    I am using cdh5.11.1-release,the compilation command is provided in the documentation(./buildall.sh -notests -so),but there is no command similar to 'make install'.In the current document compiled, the directory structure is too much and do not need too many files. Could you provide an "install" command to extract compiled files to other directories for easy management

Re: Re: Re: Impala make install

Posted by 孙清孟 <sq...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Tim
  It works, Thank you very much.