Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/02/13 10:02:52 UTC

ACS at CloudFest - Case Studies - Do you want to be showcased?

Hi all,

As you know the Apache CloudStack project will be presented at CloudFest with a booth.
I am working on a few marketing materials to have on place on the booth.
Currently I need some case studies of web hosting companies, cloud providers and MSPs using CloudStack to share their success story.
We already got some help from Yourhosting, Versio, ProIO for case studies.
Any other companies and com unity members, who would like to be showcased?

Kind regards,