Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2008/09/16 23:44:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r696062 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS

On 09/16/2008 11:13 PM, jerenkrantz@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jerenkrantz
> Date: Tue Sep 16 14:13:02 2008
> New Revision: 696062

> Log:
> * STATUS: Propose minor docco fix for backport.

I think we only vote on code and not on docco.
So IMHO you could backport without votes.

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: svn commit: r696062 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> wrote:
> I think we only vote on code and not on docco.
> So IMHO you could backport without votes.

Ya, but since I only made the commit to trunk this morning, I figured
I'd let it sit.  If Jim wants to backport, he can.  -- justin