Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Helena Ginzburg <he...@earthlink.co.il> on 2002/06/12 13:35:09 UTC

Empty html page

Hi All,

I am trying to test simple Hello World on WebLogic6.1.sp2
If I am using LogTransformer this is work correctly ( I see my xml file
output on the server console ).
While if I am using org.apache.cocoon.transformation, TraxTransformer
output on the browser is just empty html page.

All logs are without errors.
Do I have forgotten something?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated very much.

Thank you in advance
Helena.

from sitemap.xml :
<map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt" name="xslt" pool-grow="2"
pool-max="32" pool-min="8"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
<use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
<use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>
<use-deli>false</use-deli>
</map:transformer>
<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="**/result.xml">
<map:generate src="xml/index.xml"/>
<map:transform src="xsl/business.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

RE: Empty html page

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Helena Ginzburg [mailto:helena@earthlink.co.il]
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to test simple Hello World on WebLogic6.1.sp2
> If I am using LogTransformer this is work correctly ( I see my xml
file
> output on the server console ).
> While if I am using org.apache.cocoon.transformation, TraxTransformer
> output on the browser is just empty html page.

Do you have:

<xslt-processor
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
  logger="root.xslt">
  <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
  <parameter name="transformer-factory"
    value="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
</xslt-processor>

in cocoon.xconf?

Vadim