Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jayeshps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 11:20:25 UTC

Paypal Integration in Wicket

Hello,

I am trying to add paypal as a payment option in wicket, I am using a
straight forward method using a BuyNow button with the <form> and hidden
fields in html. But I am not quite sure how to implement the IPN, without
which it would be very unsafe as the html can be changed during just before
clicking the buyNow button. Could any one share with me an example code for
the IPN implementation or a different example where OAuth and the restAPI
have been used for paypal integration.