Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/17 00:32:01 UTC

Database intialization error

Hi,

I have been noticing an intialization error with database whenever the
Continuum webapp restarts. And then jetty freezes after encountering
that error. And it is making it hard to make any sort of even minor
changes to Continuum webapp resources (working on cleaning up some CSS
styles for displaying error messages here)

Any one else noticing this error? (I tried inlining the logs in an email
earlier but too big and apache mail server doesn't like that)

Cheers,

Rahul

Re: Database intialization error

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
This happens with Jetty Maven Plugin 6.0.0, I have logged a patch for
this to upgrade version to 6.0.1

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-963

Cheers,
Rahul