Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2001/01/20 11:15:49 UTC

enable-most

Following on from jeff's revelation that there's nod difference between a
standard build and a build with enable-most, anyone object if we add dav and
dav_fs to --enable-most?

david

Re: enable-most

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
"David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> writes:

> Following on from jeff's revelation that there's nod difference between a
> standard build and a build with enable-most, anyone object if we add dav and
> dav_fs to --enable-most?

let's fix enable-most first before we change it :)

Note that it was Tony who noticed breakage.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...