Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 17:27:34 UTC

[website] branch asf-site

I created a blank branch 'asf-site' for enabling gitpubsub for the new
website. I am also going to put a index.hml as a place holder there and ask
INFRA team to enable gitpubsub under bookkeeper.apache.org/test. So we can
explore the solution for allowing the co-exists of new website and old
documentation from old releases.

Re: [website] branch asf-site

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
https://bookkeeper.apache.org/test/content/ is up now. Any html content
committed to asf-site branch will automatically show up under /test/content
now. I am going to play around .htaccess to manage the redirection for the
old documentation.

- Sijie

Re: [website] branch asf-site

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.