Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/27 20:28:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.34.0

Dear all,

The Apache Superset (incubating) community is happy to announce Apache
Superset
(incubating) version 0.34.0!

Apache Superset (incubating) is a business intelligence web application

*0.34.0 is our first official Apache release!*

A full list of the changes in this release can be found in the release
notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#change-log

A link to the source download can be found here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/superset/

Find links to Apache Superset related resources on our Github:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset

Best regards,

The Apache Superset (incubating) Team
_______
DISCLAIMER:
Apache Superset (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache
Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of
the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the
project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) version 0.34.0

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Max and Team!!  Nicely done!

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@gmail.com>.
Huge! Awesome work Max & Team and congratulations everyone!

Posted by Abhishek Sharma <ab...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Vyl Chiang <vc...@lyft.com.INVALID>.
Congrats team on this huge accomplishment!

Posted by Vyl Chiang <vc...@lyft.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Eli Brumbaugh <el...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.