Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Johnny Gonzalez <jo...@yahoo.es> on 2006/01/19 21:56:09 UTC

Setting default value for

Hello everybody,

I have an application which has the possibility to
upload a file, everything works fine, but I need to
provide a default file, to show in the control once
the page loads, how could I do that?

I have this in my JSP:

<x:inputFileUpload id="fileToSelect"
value="#{MyFileBean.fileSelected}"
			storage="file" required="true"/>

What should I write in my constructor for a default
file to appear (like: /tmp/files/myfile.txt) in the
box of the component?

Thanks a lot,
Johnny

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: Setting default value for

Posted by Johnny Gonzalez <jo...@yahoo.es>.
Hello Volker,

Ok, thanks a lot, I thought it would be possible, but
no problem.

Thanks,
Johnny

 --- Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>