Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2016/08/19 08:41:12 UTC

How to update the web site ?

I've committed a few changes to the web site:
  * added missing features 1.4 xsd
  * change the karaf logo and apache feather in the top navigation bar to
nicer svg
However it does not seem to use the Apache CMS anymore, what's the way to
put those changes into production now ?

Cheers,
Guillaume

Re: How to update the web site ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
First:

mvn install

then:

mvn scm-publish:publish-scm

You don't use the "old" CMS approach but the SCM pubsub.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�