Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com> on 2017/02/03 19:02:47 UTC

help for some security issues

We have some pending security issues that were reported by a user and need
to be addressed. I wanted to ask if any of devs want to take this up? It
shouldn't require a high degree of familiarity with the code base or with
security to perform an initial analysis of these issues to determine which
of these are real problems and to even fix some of them.

Thanks

Re: help for some security issues

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
Can you subscribe to security@apex.apache.org group.