Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by stocki <st...@shopgate.com> on 2010/02/24 17:56:42 UTC

Why ignore Solr the Query-Analyzer for facet search- facet.prefix ?

Hello

i try out faceted search for autocomplete or auto-suggest.

so when i search with faceted search for the auto-suggest, solr ignored my
analyzer and tokenizer.
i get no results when the user send me something like this: tOm

in debugmode :

with facet=on --> <str name="facet.prefix">tOm</str>
with facet=off --> <str name="parsedquery">text:tom</str>

how must solr to configured to parse my facet.prefix search string like the
standard search ?

thx for answer ;)

and sry fo my bad english ;)

Re: Why ignore Solr the Query-Analyzer for facet search- facet.prefix ?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: i try out faceted search for autocomplete or auto-suggest.

In addition to the comments below, please note that it's almost impossible
for people to provide assistance unless you provide full details on
exactly what you've attempted ... specific configuration and exact URLs
will all params.

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#solr-dev
Please Use "solr-user@lucene" Not "solr-dev@lucene"

not the solr-dev@lucene list.  solr-dev is for discussing development of
the internals of the Solr application ... it is *not* the appropriate
place to ask questions about how to use Solr (or write Solr plugins)
when developing your own applications.  Please resend your message to
the solr-user mailing list, where you are likely to get more/better

-Hoss