Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com> on 2005/02/17 19:17:12 UTC

[proposal] add "beehive" as a prefix to the JAR names

   Time to start voting on this...

+1: add beehive to the JAR names consistently across all sub-projects.
For example, we'd have beehive-controls.jar

0: no opinion / abstain.  :)

-1: leave the JAR names as is

Personally, I'm +1.

Re: [proposal] add "beehive" as a prefix to the JAR names

Posted by Bryan Che <bc...@redhat.com>.
+1

Bryan

Posted by Kyle Marvin <ky...@gmail.com>.