Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Garvita Mehta <ga...@tcs.com> on 2011/08/29 13:57:09 UTC

Guide me

Hi All,

Whenever I try to post any or solution in nabble community, I use to get

"This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet".

Please giuide me how to get out of this.

Garvita Mehta
CEG - Open Source Technology Group
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91 22 67324756
Mailto: garvita.mehta@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Guide me

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
subscribe to the JMeter mailing list using the same email address as you
used on nabble