Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by an...@nucleussoftware.com on 2006/09/16 18:59:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: WELCOME to users@httpd.apache.org

Hi,

I am facing below problem causing performance deterioration:

[Fri Sep 15 15:09:17 2006] [error] mod_ossl: SSL call to NZ function
nzos_Handshake failed with error 28864 (server apssrv.com:443, client
xxx.xxx.x.xxx)
[Fri Sep 15 15:09:17 2006] [error] mod_ossl: SSL IO error [Hint: the
client stop the connection unexpectedly]

Pl suggest how to control it.

Thanks,
Anurag Jain