Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2006/10/11 21:49:40 UTC

[VOTE] Start publishing SNAPSHOTS to the snapshot repository....

There's a bunch of projects and people that would like to see SNAPSHOTS
available in the maven snapshot repository.     It seems we need a vote
before we start putting them there.     We don't need all the "release"
issues worked out (notices, etc...) for the snapshots, but we do need a
vote to start building/publishing them.

I'm +1.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [VOTE] Start publishing SNAPSHOTS to the snapshot repository....

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--

James
-------

Re: [VOTE] Start publishing SNAPSHOTS to the snapshot repository....

Posted by Jiang Ning <ni...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:

>There's a bunch of projects and people that would like to see SNAPSHOTS
>available in the maven snapshot repository.     It seems we need a vote
>before we start putting them there.     We don't need all the "release"
>issues worked out (notices, etc...) for the snapshots, but we do need a
>vote to start building/publishing them.
>
>I'm +1.

+1

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053

Re: [VOTE] Start publishing SNAPSHOTS to the snapshot repository....

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[VOTE][PASS] Start publishing SNAPSHOTS to the snapshot repository....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
10 +1 votes, no -1 votes.

I've deployed the latest snapshots to the snapshot repository.

Dan

Posted by Peter Jones <pe...@iona.com>.

--
Peter Jones
IONA Technologies Inc.

RE: [VOTE] Start publishing SNAPSHOTS to the snapshot repository....

Posted by "Lin, Bozhong" <Bo...@iona.com>.
+1

________________________________

Posted by Kevin Conner <Ke...@jboss.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> There's a bunch of projects and people that would like to see SNAPSHOTS
> available in the maven snapshot repository.     It seems we need a vote
> before we start putting them there.     We don't need all the "release"
> issues worked out (notices, etc...) for the snapshots, but we do need a
> vote to start building/publishing them.
>
> I'm +1.

+1

	Kev