Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net> on 2007/04/17 03:14:52 UTC

Axis2: soap/jms WSDL generation

Once I deploy a sample e.g. samples/pojo with jms transport, I see the correct uri in the generated WSDL. But the bindings still show up as using http transport. E.g. here is a part of the generated WSDL
<wsdl:port
name="AddressBookServiceSOAP11port_jms1" binding="axis2:AddressBookServiceSOAP11Binding">

  <soap:address location="jms:/queue/pojoQ?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=ConnectionFactory&
                                        java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory&
                                       java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099" />
</wsdl:port>

where the binding is as follows:
<wsdl:binding
name="AddressBookServiceSOAP11Binding" type="axis2:AddressBookServicePortType">

          <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="document"
/>

-         <wsdl:operation name="addEntry">

Looks like a bug to me. Any comments?

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen

Re: Axis2: soap/jms WSDL generation