Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ilyushonak Barys <Ba...@troika.ru> on 2011/03/10 15:15:21 UTC

JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT arror and Attempted size underflow on dequeue

Greetings!

We have faced with several errors while using qpid 0.6 in our environment. It is really strange, because we don't use cluster:

1)      2011-mar-10 14:00:13 critical Journal "FORTS.Instruments_In": get_events() returned JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT; wmgr_status: wmgr: pi=23 pc=3 po=0 aer=33 edac:FFFF ps=[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA] wrfc: state: Active fcntl[0]: pfid=0 ws=772 wc=0 rs=0 rc=0ec=5 ac=4

2)      2011-mar-10 14:11:17 error Connection 10.22.6.8:1337 closed by error: Attempted size underflow on dequeue(634): size: max=104857600, current=627; count: unlimited; type=reject (qpid/broker/QueuePolicy.cpp:51)(501)

I'v googled it but nothing interesting.
Could you please suggest me something to find the root of the problem and what should I do to avoid it?

Best Regards,
Barys Ilyushonak
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1229

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

RE: JERR_JCNTL_AIOCMPLWAIT arror and Attempted size underflow on dequeue

Posted by Ilyushonak Barys <Ba...@troika.ru>.
Steve, thank you again.

You are right - we are using MRG 1.2. I have created RedHat support request, so I hope they help me.

Regards,
Boris

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Boris,