Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Tambascio, Larry" <La...@imrm.com> on 2004/01/23 18:03:41 UTC

RE: multiple actionPerform() call throws responds already commite d error from Cactus

Hey,

Sounds to me like those three calls to actionperform() should be broken up
into separate testXxxx methods.  The fact that you say you're getting the
already committed error indicates that you're making more than one
actionperform call in a test method.  Do one actionperform per test method,
and it should go away.  Hope this helps...

-Larry

Posted by PUTHENVILA P Johnson <PJ...@qtech.com.au>.
Thanks,
Yeah it should be like that, tried to make automate testing in  one go. It
is working fine now.
Johnson

"Tambascio, Larry" <La...@imrm.com>
24/01/2004 03:03 AM