Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by "Bouschen, Michael" <Mi...@akquinet.de.INVALID> on 2021/09/02 19:26:28 UTC

Re: spec review questions & Thursday

Hi Tilman,

thanks for pointing this out. We talked about the issues (see the minutes), in short: we can remove the text in red color and we file a JIRA for the missing test cases.

Looking at the assertions in chapter 16 I figured out they do not have the assertion style, meaning they do not disappear when switching off the non-printable characters.

Regards Michael

Dear all,

I went through some more chapters (see JIRA) and I have two more questions:
- Section 16.1.3 has three "TODOs" (text in red color), I don't think
they are recent, do we know anything about these?
- Chapter 17 has a number of assertion A17.*, but I couldn't find any
JUnit tests for those. Is that known/okay/expected?

Unfortunately I cannot make in on Thursday. I should be available next
week as usual.

Cheers,
Til

--
Michael Bouschen
akquinet tech@spree GmbH

E-Mail: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de<ma...@akquinet.de>
Web:   www.akquinet.de<http://www.akquinet.de/>

Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Dr. Torsten Fink, Heinz Wilming
Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 86780 • USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/akquinet>  [XING]<https://www.xing.com/companies/akquinetag>  [LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/akquinet-ag>  [Twitter]<https://twitter.com/akquinet>