Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ma qiang <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 05:05:18 UTC

Re: Hbase Timestamp Error

Where can we get the higher version ? Which is the latest version?
0.16 or 0.15.2?
Thank you !

Re: Hbase Timestamp Error

Posted by edward yoon <ed...@udanax.org>.
http://people.apache.org/~nigel/hadoop-0.16.0-candidate-0/

--
B. Regards,
Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.

Re: Hbase Timestamp Error

Posted by ma qiang <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hbase Timestamp Error

Posted by edward yoon <ed...@udanax.org>.
Please use the hadoop 0.16 release or TRUNK version.

Thanks.

--
B. Regards,
Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.