Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/07 16:07:17 UTC

[karaf] propappend ...?

some properties consist of a comma separated list of values (for
example, 'org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories'). for these properties,
it would be useful to be able to append to the current value (for
example, ',http://example.org/repos/m2') without having to cut and
paste using proplist and propset.

does this already exist?

if not, should i code up a patch?

- robert

Re: [karaf] propappend ...?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Guillaume Nodet<gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I really like the idea of an append flag to propset.

cool

i've submitted a patch
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1206) for this and also
one (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1207) to add some