Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2020/06/23 20:21:35 UTC

Please review GEODE-8250: Create new custom log config acceptance tests #5268

GEODE-8250: Create new custom log config acceptance tests #5268
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/5268

I'm holding off writing a blog article about starting Locators and Servers
with custom log config until after these tests are merged in.

Note: I'm unable to use the internal TemporaryFolder in GfshRule because it
doesn't work if I specify workingDir and classpath which I have to for some
of the tests. I'll revisit GfshRule sometime in the future to see why it
doesn't behave when you have to manipulate both workingDir and classpath.
Sorry, I can't get GfshRule to work perfectly in this PR. Maybe the next PR
after making changes to GfshRule and writing some tests for it.

Thanks,
Kirk