Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 19:00:47 UTC

Strange comment in CdcrReplicationHandlerTest.java

Why is this in the code?

/**
 * Copyright (c) 2015 Renaud Delbru. All Rights Reserved.
 */
package org.apache.solr.cloud;

RE: Strange comment in CdcrReplicationHandlerTest.java

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.
Ah okay, my bad then..

Posted by Renaud Delbru <re...@sindicetech.com>.
Yes, my apologies for this, I didn't catch this one when I reviewed the
code before commit.
--
Renaud Delbru

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I wondered that myself.

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, got it. I'll be putting some stuff up and this'll be fixed then.

Erick