Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by samjoe9998 <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/08 20:08:48 UTC

How to integrate Apache Camel with Servicemix?

Currently, we are evaluating Servicemix and Camel. But there is no runnable
examples available. The only document I find useful is

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jbi.html

I followed the instruction but still doesn't work. Did anybody successfully
create an Camel example to chain endpoint in Servicemix.

Any advices are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam.

Re: How to integrate Apache Camel with Servicemix?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Btw, we need to modify the archetype batch creator to take this new SU
into account ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: How to integrate Apache Camel with Servicemix?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.