Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jan Bednář <ma...@janbednar.eu> on 2018/04/30 20:37:31 UTC

Placeholders are not resolved in Simple language while using resource: prefix

Hello, there is possible minor bug in Simple language (tested with Camel
2.20.1), which causes not resolving placeholders while using resources
prefix.
This was identified in
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50063874/load-camels-body-dynamically-depending-on-header
and as workaround I have suggested him to wrap it with simple language
twice (simple DSL and language component).
But it should IMHO work as OP tried to do natively in Simple dsl. I have
not found any logged issue for this. Should I open one? What do you think?

Re: Placeholders are not resolved in Simple language while using resource: prefix

Posted by Jan Bednář <ma...@janbednar.eu>.
Opened wish type minor issue