Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by luoc <lu...@qq.com> on 2019/07/21 13:14:36 UTC

Access request to dev and users slack channel

Hello,

I am interested to start to make contributions and I want to request access
to the Hbase slack channels for the email address
luocooong@qq.com

Thank you.

Re: Access request to dev and users slack channel

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Luoc was added already.

It's not clear to me if Nestor was also asking for an invitation, but I
sent one to them anyways.

Posted by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.