Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2018/05/18 03:35:50 UTC

[VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.0.0-rc1-incubating Candidate 4

This is the fourth release candidate for Apache Pulsar, version
2.0.0-rc1-incubating.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware.
It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics, guaranteed at-least-once
delivery of
messages, automatic cursor management for subscribers, and geo-replication.

Link to the voting thread on pulsar dev list:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/865ac7e993265a31512642c5f29e53e65f4199b931a5ae91d07fba77@%3Cdev.pulsar.apache.org%3E

It fixes the following issues:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/milestone/12?closed=1

*** Please download, test and vote on this release. This vote will stay open
for at least 72 hours ***

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pulsar/pulsar-2.0.0-rc1-incubating-candidate-4/

SHA-1 checksums:
a959a33500508d0ba690ca177eb39cf83dddf022
apache-pulsar-2.0.0-rc1-incubating-bin.tar.gz
5b9bedd2f284c5a8d95ba6dc3c70af8c266fbb3b
apache-pulsar-2.0.0-rc1-incubating-src.tar.gz

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepulsar-1014/

The tag to be voted upon:
v2.0.0-rc1-incubating-candidate-4 (e5d3bda9607703c2e012983c7ef64f5eb4118de7)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/releases/tag/v2.0.0-rc1-incubating-candidate-4

Pulsar's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/pulsar/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run the Pulsar standalone service.
--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.0.0-rc1-incubating Candidate 4

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matteo,

The PR looks good. I really like the script that does the check.
Please make sure you run it as a routine to verify the release kit.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.0.0-rc1-incubating Candidate 4

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.