Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sunil krishna <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/05 09:27:56 UTC

play back

Hi,

I am learing to use Jmeter. I am able to record all the transactions of my
application(Java built), but I am unable to play them back. That is I cant
see any screens as I do incase of winrunner. And I also noticed some pages
which are not part of my application and I haven't visited during recording.
Can any one help me out.

Thanks in advance,
Sunil

RE: play back

RE: play back

Posted by Chandrashekhar O <oc...@productdossier.com>.
I think the screens cannot be re-played using j-meter. I mean that re-played
things is not displayed in screens.
J-meter sends the request and paramaters information and simulates as of the
user is entering the info in a browser.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chandrashekhar.