Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Daniel Farcovich <Da...@amdocs.com> on 2016/05/18 11:56:10 UTC

Rebalancer

Hi Everyone,
I heard of a an external tool named "Rebalancer".
Is it part of GEODE of another branch?
Where can I get more information about it?

Thanks,
Daniel Farcovich

Re: Rebalancer

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
That geode-rebalancer module lets you you provide schedule rebalancing with
a cron expression. It just invokes the rebalance method whenever it fires.

-Dan

Re: Rebalancer

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Rebalancer