Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by 史成荣 <ic...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 13:13:54 UTC

[drlvm][jitrino][optimizer]

I try to get CFG of the callee of current method with the following code
just like the escape analysis pass does. But I found the methodDesc of some
callees was abnormal,  the ByteCode size is 0 and the ByteCode Address is
invalid. Why does this happen?

//call is a method invoke instruction

MethodDesc* methodDesc = 0;

 if (call == NULL) {  // scanned Op_DirectCall, not scanned
Op_IndirectMemoryCall
  return true;
 }
 methodDesc = call->asMethodCallInst()->getMethodDesc();

 OpndManager& _opndManager(irManager.getOpndManager());
 Opnd *returnOpnd = 0;
 if(call->getDst()->isNull())
  returnOpnd = _opndManager.getNullOpnd();
 else
  returnOpnd = _opndManager.createSsaTmpOpnd(call->getDst()->getType());

 IRManager* inlinedIRM = new (mm) IRManager(irManager.getMemoryManager(),
irManager, *methodDesc, returnOpnd);
 CompilationInterface& ci= inlinedIRM->getCompilationInterface();
 bool cibcmap = ci.isBCMapInfoRequired();
 if (cibcmap) {
  ci.setBCMapInfoRequired(false);
 }

  CompilationContext inlineCC(irManager.getMemoryManager(), &ci,
irManager.getCurrentJITContext());
  inlineCC.setPipeline(irManager.getCompilationContext()->getPipeline());
  inlineCC.setHIRManager(inlinedIRM);
  TranslatorSession* traSession =
(TranslatorSession*)translatorAction->createSession(
inlineCC.getCompilationLevelMemoryManager());
  traSession->setCompilationContext(&inlineCC);
  inlineCC.setCurrentSessionAction(traSession);
  traSession->run();
  inlineCC.setCurrentSessionAction(NULL);

Re: [drlvm][jitrino][optimizer]

Posted by 史成荣 <ic...@gmail.com>.