Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Milan Simonovic <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/29 11:08:17 UTC

Re[2]: Matrix multiplication

Good morning Ed,

thanks for your replay. I'm sorry to hear your contrib is not
accepted. Please send me a link to your svn, I'd like to try it.
Btw what's the current status, do you have a working (proof-of-concept
as you said) version?

--
regards,
 Milan

RE: Re[2]: Matrix multiplication

Posted by edward yoon <we...@udanax.org>.
I (with my team) made an API as a common matrix toolkit.
(It will be perform the matrix operations using map/reduce on hadoop + javaspace).
A test was done on a large cluster.

Let's start on monday.

B. Regards,
Edward yoon.