Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kirk Fraser <ov...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/01 13:32:25 UTC

Re: Add This Feature to Writer ASAP

Rory,

Thanks but the documentation for Plume says it is definitely not usable
(yet) and after download I agree.  I will look at your suggestions further
but I'm currently thinking Scrivner is the way to go even though it costs
after 30 days. My other idea is to compose in several Notepad files then
organize and format them later - workable but messy.  I hope Apache Writer
will be updated with Scrivner like features..

Kirk

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 06:32:25 -0700
Kirk Fraser <ov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rory,
>
> Thanks but the documentation for Plume says it is definitely not usable
> (yet) and after download I agree.  I will look at your suggestions further
> but I'm currently thinking Scrivner is the way to go even though it costs
> after 30 days. My other idea is to compose in several Notepad files then
> organize and format them later - workable but messy.  I hope Apache Writer
> will be updated with Scrivner like features..
>
> Kirk

If I used one
 (I don't, as my writing process is different), I would use oStorybook from
http://ostorybook.tuxfamily.org/articles.php?lng=en&pg=57&mnuid=2&tconfig=3

This can integrate fairly well with Libre/Open-Office.

Rory

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>