Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Yari Marchetti <ya...@dada.net> on 2010/01/28 18:00:44 UTC

STOMP and temporary queue

Hi everyone,
i've googled a bit around but i cannot find a confirm about temporary
queues/topics creation with a STOMP client. I've found this
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1008 that seems to be solved in
5.3.0 but it doesn't seems so to me. Even in
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/stomp-support.html it says it's not (yet)
supported. So what's the truth?

thanks,
Yari

Re: STOMP and temporary queue

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

the prefixes /temp-queue/ and /temp-topic/ will create temporary
destinations. It should be better documented though.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net